The Oxbow Music Festival will run from noon until 11pm on Sunday, September 4 at the Oxbow Park in Downtown Morrisville, Vermont.. This is Labor day weekend!
Bands that are playing this year:
- Cats Under the Stars (Tribute to the Jerry Garcia Band)
- The Peacheaters (an Allman Brothers experience)
- Beg Steal or Borrow (tribute to Old and in the Way)
- The Lesley Grant Band
- DJ Nickel B
- We will have food trucks, craft vendors, beer, cider, full bar and of some activities for the kiddos as well.
- The Oxbow Music Festival is general admission only.
- Outside alcohol will not be permitted inside the festival(per the VermontState Liquor Control).
- Please leave your pets at home.
- Please feel free to bring chairs.
- Canopies are permitted but you may be asked to set up toward the rear of the viewing area as to not obstruct others' view of the stage.
- Bring your bathing suits! We will have kiddie pools and there is of course the Lamoille river that wraps around the park with great spots to swim.
- Parents please monitor your kids, especially if they're swimming. We at the Oxbow Music Festival strive to make this a family event as much as a concert but will not be baby sitting (we have our own to watch out for).
- Please bike to the event if possible.
- Parking right next to the stage will fill up. Overflow parking is located just outside the park on either side of the street in the Morrisville Lumber parking lots. They have generously allowed us access for this event.
- Bikes are available to borrow from the Town of Morrisville. Please visit the town office to sign a waiver and receive the lock combo to access the bike share.