Welcome to our family, you are invited to join us in beautiful Northern Vermont, for this one day musical happening
The Oxbow Music Festival, now in its third consecutive year, is an opportunity to celebrate, dance, love and socialize with your neighbors, visitors and music aficionados from far and wide. We offer our guests a one day festival experience, that focuses on the music, while not ignoring the key amenities that make enjoying the show comfortable and welcoming for you.
The Oxbow Music Festival will run from noon until 11pm on Sunday, September 3 at the Oxbow Park in Downtown Morrisville, Vermont.. This is Labor day weekend!
ARTIST Lineup for 2017:
The Marcus King Band
Seth Yacovone Band
Beg, Steal or Borrow
FLAT NOSE DieSEL BUS
Gary Wade (MC) w/special guest Mr.Charlie as a duo
COON HILL JOHN
Troy Millette and Dylan Gombas (acoustic Duo)
DALE & DARCY
•Lighting Design by Illuminatrix•
•Sound by JLB Sound•
- Gates Open at Noon
- Music Begins at Noon and Goes until 11pm
- All Ages
- General Admission only
- Re-entry is permitted.
- Rain or Shine
- No outside alcohol
- No pets please
Parking: Next to the skate park at the Oxbow Park . There are additional spaces available at Morrisville Lumber, next to 10 Railroad St. and behind the post office in town.
Tickets available at the gate will be $20
Advanced tickets are available online and soon at Moogs Place in downtown Morrisville for $15.
Downtown Morrisville, Vt., at the end of Portland St., past the movie theatre, just past Morrisville Lumber.
10 minutes north of Stowe, 30 min. north of the Waterbury exit off of I-89. 45 min east of Burlington and about 45 min south of Jay Peak.
The Oxbow Riverfront Park is a great place to host this community driven, musical get together. The luscious green fields of the park are located a short walk, or bike ride to the downtown Morristown shopping district, which offers, restaurants, shops, breweries and coffee houses. The 180 mile long, Lamoille Valley Rail trail runs right by the park, and the Lamoille river wraps the park on three sides, opening the opportunity to arrive at show via boat, bike or by foot very easily.
For the kiddos
Face-painting, Henna, Tye-Dye Workshop, Soccer nets, Hula Hoop's
For the Adults
A full bar from Moog's Place will feature Switchback beer and Angry Orchard cider on tap along with craft cocktails, featuring Green Mountain Distillers spirits, poured by experienced bartenders.
There is security for your safety, facilities for your comfort and onsite FREE COLD FRESH WATER, so you stay healthy and hydrated throughout the day.
GREAT BIG GRAPHICS
They provide Web Design, Business Signs, Vehicle Graphics, Business Cards, Logo and Business Branding, Print Design. Located in Morrisville. Super easy and friendly to work with! Huge thanks to GBG for providing the printing of our concert posters, hand bills and festival banner
TACO TRUCK ALL STARS
Who Doesn't Love Tacos?!
SMUGGLERS NOTCH RESORT
Glad to be working with this amazing family friendly resort!! Check out their new Fun Zone!!
This years on site raffle will benefit the Salvation Farms organization. Their headquarters are based in Morrisville but they're work extends around the state. http://www.salvationfarms.org/
Salvation Farms' mission is to build increased resilience in Vermont's food system through agricultural surplus management
Raffle tickets available onsite the day of the show
- Custom tie dye tapestry from Calamity and Crow made specifically for this years Oxbow Music Festival
- 3-week Localvore Farm Share sample from Pete’s Greens
- Private tour of Jasper Hill Farm’s cheese caves (not open to the public!) & complimentary selection of cheese
- Brewery tour & tasting (2 flights) at Rock Art Brewery
- Tour of Way Out Wax's factory & set of aromatherapy candles
- One Night Stay in a Deluxe Accommodation with Breakfast for Two at Topnotch Resort.
- A Concept 2 gym bag
•10 Railroad Street
just up the street from the park is their main location, they will have their "@Donkey Truck" on site serving great American inspired cuisine.
•Pizza on Main
Heralded as the "best pizza in Vermont" ,we are proud and lucky to have them as business in Morrisville, and stoked to have them slinging their legit hot pizza at our show.
Their home base is just up the street at the Riverbend Market, where they have accrued a healthy following of regular customers, hooked on their delicious cuisine.
•Taco Truck All Stars
Serving up West Coast Street Taco's! 100% Gluten FREE menu!
Taco Truck presents the MAC SHACK
•Kingdom Creamery of Vermont
Premium Vermont made ice cream and yogurt, fresh from our Northeast Kingdom Family Farm.
CALAMITY & CROWE TRADING POST (Tie-DYE CLOTHING)
ELMORE MOUNTAIN THERAPEUTICS (CBD Products)
BODY CHARGE THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE
Stained Glass Brian Cohen
PEACE LOVE HOOPS
Jen's Jewels and Wire
JESSICA VASHAW OFFERING HENNA
FACE PAINTING BY DONNA
ALTHEA'S ATTIC (Clothing)
Places to Stay while visiting Morrisville:
The Sunset Motor Inn (802) 888-4956 , www.sunsetmotorinn.com
Located 1 1/2 miles from the park, the Sunset offers reasonable rates and comfortable, clean accomodations for the out of town traveler.
If you'd prefer to camp, please check out Elmore State Park, or one of the many campgrounds and RV parks in the area.
Things to bring to the show:
- Refillable, reusable water containers.
- Coolers are fine
- You are welcome to bring food but there will be a variety of food vendors on site.
- Sun block and or an umbrella
- Chairs, blankets, sun shades, pop up tents (we will help to place pop up tents as to respect others line of site towards the stage. So, no you can't pop up a 10X10 right in the center of the field in front of the stage, but rather pulled back a bit, still with a good view but behind the blanket and chair section.)
- Your photo ID for will call and the bar, if you'll be drinking
- Credit Card or cash, ATM will be available on site
Things to leave at home
Security will NOT permit the following:
- Your pets
- Glass bottles
- Outside alcohol, coolers are fine but we will be checking for outside alcohol as this is illegal with our permits.
- Weapons, we are a peaceful, family oriented event and will NOT permit any weapons.
- Fireworks, do I really need to say that?
- BAD VIBES: ANYONE WHO IS EXHIBITING ANY BEHAVIOR THAT IS ILLEGAL, RUDE, CONFRONTATIONAL OR GENERALLY DISTURBING TO ANYONE ELSE AT THE FESTIVAL WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE, OR FORCED OFF OF THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS BY SECURITY, AND THE AUTHORITIES WILL BE CALLED.